Wednesday, September 06, 2006

They move fast for cookies

What do you suppose happens when a person's fiance is working late and she finds herself trying very hard to wait for dinner and then decides, well, maybe a glass of wine and a Chocolate Liebniz cookie will stave off her hunger...and then before she knows it she has migrated to the garden and half the bottle of wine is gone along with most of the cookies? A science experiment, of course! The hypothesis: a slug in my garden will eat as many Chocolate Liebniz crumbs as I present to it, because its little slug brain will be overloaded with sugar bliss and will not allow guilty thoughts such as "God, I just undid this morning's run" to spoil things. (oh, wait, maybe that was me).

In any event, I present a study in slug gluttony:

No comments: